Welcome to Wrexham Bowmen Message Board

Club News

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (A.G.M.)

Information for club members

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (A.G.M.)

Postby alianthony » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 pm

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ IT!

Our A.G.M. (long overdue, sorry) is to be held on WEDNESDAY 11TH MAY.
The venue is the FUNCTION ROOM, upstairs in THE NAGS HEAD PUB, Mount St. Wrexham, LL13 8DW.
Room has been booked for 7pm, hope to start meeting at 7:30pm.
THIS IS THE MEETING WHERE ALL CLUB OFFICERS STEP DOWN AND MEMBERS VOTE IN THE OFFICERS FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS SERVICE; ANY MEMBER CAN BE NOMINATED FOR A POST, HOWEVER THE NOMINEE MUST CONFIRM THEY ARE WILLING TO STAND AND FULFILL THE DUTIES REQUIRED FOR THE 2 YEAR DURATION AND CANNOT SIMPLY BE VOTED INTO A POST WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT!

ALSO, please be aware, Audrey Roberts WILL stepping down as the clubs C.P.O. so we DO require someone to fill this role.
I am also considering stepping down as your club secretary, as my health over recent months has prevented me doing my duties properly, so if any members are interested - put your name forward!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<°•°•°•°>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I NEED TO KNOW IF PEOPLE INTEND TO BUY A MEAL WHILST THERE, AS THIS AFFECTS THE COST OF THE ROOM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO BUY A MEAL WHILST AT THE MEETING (I'm intending to get John and myself our dinner whilst we're there!) FAIRLY SOON SO I CAN SORT IT OUT WITH THE PUB. THANKS.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I do not have an up to date members list, I would appreciate it if those that have seen this please tell other members about the A.G.M. especially those known to not be on f/b or t'internet! Thank you.
alianthony

Return to Club News